WHO ARE WE?
URBFORT is an ever-growing and evolving Ayurvedic pharmacy that is on a mission to make Ayurvedic treatments desirable and accessible to people from all age groups. Currently, we provide up to 500 Ayurvedic products produced from over 200 different types of herbs grown in our production units. Our natural formulations are curated for the medical and personal care requirements of both men and women from all age groups. With our commitment and dedication, we have now built a strong international presence as well as become India’s most trusted manufacturer of Ayurvedic natural consumer products.
HOW IT BEGAN?
Ayurveda is a system of holistic healing, one that strives to uproot diseases from their very origin by balancing bodily doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha). With the goal of popularising Ayurvedic treatments in the modern era, birthed on the soil of Pakistan in 1968 were the seeds of our company. Earlier known as NAGPAL HERBAL PHARMACY, it was founded by Vaid Nanak Chand Ji Nagpal, an ardent practitioner of Ayurveda, who used to offer free medical treatment. His knowledge was passed down over generations as his son and grandsons took over and kept his vision alive long after his demise. Later in 2020, the brand was renamed "URBFORT" with a vision to strengthen its Ayurvedic ecosystem all over the world.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Amidst the hush and rush of the modern age, one tends to disconnect from their body and its various requirements. Through Ayurveda, we strive to bring that balance and connection back into people’s lives. Here’s why you should trust us:
· Our natural Ayurvedic formulations are crafted to attack the root of the diseases and not just the symptoms.
· Each product is carefully curated and tested to meet the medical needs of people.
· We grow our own herbs: Our production units have a high yielding capacity for many herbs like Neem, Aloe vera, Awala, Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, Pittapapada, Nirmundi, Aaskin, Bhringraj, etc.
· Processing, boiling, and grinding of herbs are done in a way to ensure minimal waste and maximal use for a long duration.
· Harmony traditional practices are followed in the manufacturing of products to warrant the best quality.
· Our products are certified by the FDA, GMP, HALAL, and eight other health organizations.
FIND US ON